V | FFXIV Mods
XIV Mod Archives | Aether Link
Hi, I'm V.
Modding games is somewhat a hobby of mine, I've started playing XIV around 2021. Naturally I have since tried to mod the game however I could, with various degrees of success. I don't really stick down to one category much and mostly just release stuff based on what interests me at any given moment outside of comms. Nevertheless I have lots of ideas, and little time, but I want to share what some might find interesting, whenever I can.
What I do:
• Hair ports/mashups/Hat compatibility
• 3D edits
• Upscaling /Downscaling (Resizing in 3D) Armor
• Ports from other games ( If provided with model )
• Music Swaps/Custom music
• Custom VFX
• Random stuff that you can think of ( Minions, Mounts, Props )
• Animation Stuff ( Ports, Edits within XIV )
• More stuff as time goes on ❤️What I don't do:
• Extreme NSFW Mods
I'm not going to throw a hissy fit at having to see a nipple
or whatever, but please try to keep it tasteful.
• Use other modders' assets without you acquiring permission
• My base pricing is 10€ due to Paypal's fees.
• I only accept payments made through Ko-fi
• From this price it depends on how fast I can complete the commission, and how difficult it is.
• Upscales/Downscales, Ports, and Custom Requests have a higher price due to this.
• I try to keep things open to negotiation to the best of my abilities.
- I reserve the rights over the final mod (meaning: I can use them in portfolios)
- Please make sure you're satisfied with the results before payment, as I consider commissions done after, unless there is some huge mistake.
- I reserve the right to decline any commission request without justification
- You may not redistribute your commission in your name, without crediting me.
- Keeping your commissions is your responsibility, I won't be able to recover it if you lose them.
How To Commission
Step 1: Make sure you read my Commission Info/ToS either here or in #commission channel
in my discord.Step 2: DM me with details about your comm so I can get back to you with details, please avoid just saying "hi" or asking to ask.
Don't do this, Instead try something like this:
Step 3: Wait for a response, this could take up to a business day or two depending on the timezone, expect delay on weekends.